CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Busy weekend

Friday we were invited to Hunter's school holiday party, so of course we attended and Evelyn had a great time. Picture is of the highlight of the event. For those of you who don't know Hunter is her cousin on my side of the family. He has been battling severe seizure disorder since he was about 2yrs. He has good days and not so great days, but the two of them get along great and really relate. He was very excited to see us and especially Evelyn.

Saturday we headed out to brave the cold weather to watch the "parade" in old St Charles. The chorus Jeff sings with The Ambassadors of Harmony was singing in the parade and doing some caroling. I'm sure I had her overdressed, but I figured just riding she would get cold easier. Except she refused to wear anything on her hands, so her little hands were bright red by the time we were done.

Jeff singing, navy coat black hat. I love to watch the reactions of people walking by or those who are fans of AOH...there are some real die hards (a woman who after going to the 1st night their Christmas show went and bought tickets for the 4 other that weekend). I wish I could have gotten some good pictures of the reactions of the people. It really is neat. I was hoping to post a video, but the sound is hard to hear, so next time.




Evelyn finally next to our little tree.


This is Evelyn's closest in age cousin Joel, they about 3 months apart. We have our newest addition to the Seeley side, Jaden, Tyler, and Joel's little sister. Baby Kate was born Dec 19th . I will post pictures soon! She is adorable! Christmas should be very exciting this year we have 7 5yr and under.



0 comments: