CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Pictures

I realized that we had never posted a picture of the kitchen set Jeff made Evelyn for her birthday last year, which her new favorite thing to do with it now is take out the sink and stand inside, its even better when Sophia(the little girl that comes to our house) gets in with her. I have found some websites that list free activities on the weekends, so we took advantage of the Delmar Loop Ice Carnival, the weather was actually decent so we headed down to see what was there. Here is one of the ice sculptures hard at work.


Evelyn was in heaven...puppies all over the place. She would sit up and squeal "puppy, puppy, puppy" over and over each time she saw one. One family even pointed her out before she saw and dog and said look its your friend...the dog parade I'm afraid is a must this year. Her second highlight is the slides made out of ice...she was wet afterwards, but she could have cared less.



2 comments:

jodi said...

I love that kitchen! Jeff is talented!

Homeowners said...

Yay Carrie! I am so excited to see that your family took advantage of (at least one of) the activities I listed!

As far as the Kmart Double Coupons, I don't think any in the St Louis area are participating. Some of my out of state friends are getting spoiled by the double coupons... so I assumed it was nationwide & went crazy on my shopping list. Only to my dismay to find ours were not partipating.

I don't know how far you are from High Ridge, but they MIGHT be participating next week (according to the employee I spoke w/ on the phone).

Thanks for visiting my site... it's fuel for my frugal fire ;) when I hear that people are enjoying it.

Happy Saving Money!
Amy